How does the registration process work?
Players will register and pay in advance of assessments. Assessments will provide the organization to create balanced teams for the younger age groups and to provide a properly sized roster for the older groups.
Please select the button below to start the registration process.
When are assessments?
Assessments will be as follows:
- U12 – U14 (grades 6 – 8 for the 2021 – 2022 school year)
- Assessment dates are May 2nd and May 3rd – additional details about time and location to follow.
- U9 – U11 (grades 3 – 5 for the 2021 – 2020 school year)
- Assessment dates are May 23rd and May 24th – additional details about time and location to follow.
Who is Eligible?
Gorham residents with a birth date between August 1, 2007 and July 31, 2013 (or a birth date of August 1, 2012 or after, but the child is entering the third grade in the fall of 2020).
Age groups for the 2021 fall season:
|Child’s Birth Date||Team|
|8/1/2009 – 7/31/2010||U12|
|8/1/2008 – 7/31/2009||U13|
|8/1/2007 – 7/31/2008||U14|
* Children born August 1 or later and are entering the third grade in the fall of the season are also eligible to play for U9 teams
How much are Registration Fees?
Registration fees are based on the number of children in the family that are playing for a GYSA travel team. The fee structure for Fall Soccer is as follows:
- 1st child $195
- 2nd child $145
- 3rd or more $125
- 1st child $215
- 2nd child $165
- 3rd or more $145
The GYSA Board approves a limited number of player scholarships each year. Both full and partial scholarships are available. Additional details on the scholarship application process are included in the application. In order to apply for a scholarship, the GYSA scholarship form should be completed prior to registering your son or daughter electronically and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the scholarship is approved, you will be provided a voucher number to use when registering your child electronically.
Complete your request for a scholarship at GYSA Scholarship .
If you have any further questions, please contact our club registrar at email@example.com.